Jinyi toys located in Yangzhou, a famous historical and cultural city with beautiful scenery and rich humanities. It enjoys the reputation of "Capital of Chinese Plush Toys and Gifts". The company was founded in 2002 and is a comprehensive toy enterprise integrating with design, development and production.
The company has a building area of 10,000 square meters, with 250 employees, including 40 professional and technical staffs, and many senior designers. It has a strong ability of design and development. The company owns more than 300 sets of testing and production equipment and has an annual output of about 6 million units.
The Quality Inspection System
● The quality control office is in charge of the product, quality, workshops.
The Quality supervisors follow and supervise every production processes to guarantee the qualified products.
● We conduct twice complete inspection each month, to know situation of the products changes very well.
The inspection report needs to be exact recorded, find the reason for the unqualified products and grope the solution in time. Those products need to be used after re- inspected.
● The quality control office needs to write the certification before the products are sent to the warehouse. The unqualified products need to be reported to the manager, recorded and disposed.
● The inspectors of each process must be highly responsible. They should conscientiously perform their duties in accordance with the product quality inspection methods and inspection items according to the international standards, to ensure that the inspection records are carefully filled in for each process and inspection of product quality.
● Every batch of products must be inspected before they leave the factory according to the national standards. Before the shipment, the products that have passed the inspection shall be issued the inspection certificate. The quality managers and responsible persons make decisions on the disposal of substandard products.